Welcome
Welcome to VoluntaryismUK

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

So how do we get ancap/agorist/etc to link up?

A place to discuss current events, particularly events relevant to the UK

So how do we get ancap/agorist/etc to link up?

Postby pperrin » Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 am

I set up Real Brighton Anarchists (RBAUK.NET) as a concept because Brighton is full of those 'anarchists' who want a Green/Labour authoritarian state to run things(!).

I organised a meeting (ok... announced and social media'd a meeting) - three people were there, including me.

The left can summon swams of people at the drop of a hat... where are the centrists, the libertarians, the agorists, the real anarchists?

I am all for living the agonist lifestyle right now... but if I want to use gold/silver instead of fiat currency, I need counter parties who will work likewise!

Where are the sympathisers/supporters? What does it take to get them to show up?
pperrin

Re: So how do we get ancap/agorist/etc to link up?

Postby GrahamW » Fri May 19, 2017 2:30 pm

Hi, welcome to the forum, and sorry for not seeing this sooner. There aren't many of us and we are spread all over the country, so getting a decent number of us together in one place is going to be hard. I don't have any good answers. Facebook seems to be the best place for us to find each other at the moment.
GrahamW
Site Admin

Re: So how do we get ancap/agorist/etc to link up?

Postby pperrin » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:34 am

Soz to take even longer to reply! Just got an email reminder about the forum!

Anywhere on facebook you'd recommend?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
pperrin

Return to Current Events